Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lidé z Podhradí jsou tvořeni především sedláky a jejich rodinami. Zápisy do Deníku in the game does not really refer to the residents of the Podhradí, but to one particular resident with whom Geralt has a little tryst. The rest of the information on this page is of a more general nature and does refer to the inhabitants of the Outskirts as a whole.
Významní vesničané Editovat
- Abigail, vědma
- Haren Brogg, překupník
- Mikul, hlídač Mariborské Brány
- Odo, bohatý sedlák
- Velebný pán, kněz Věčného Ohně
- Vesna Hood, servírka
Ostatní vesničané Editovat
- Hostinský Olaf
- Obchodnice s masem, která prodává své zboží poblíž mostu k Mariborské bráně
- Vesnina babička. Vždy ji najdete u ní doma.
- Townswoman in white, she gives Geralt tulips, and mentions that the "flaming lizard folks" are looking to set an ambush for him in return for a bouquet of flowers (you can buy flowers from Declan Leuvaarden nebo "bylinkář z Wyzimy"). This is not a single individual, several of the townswomen in white offer the same conversation thread.
- woman in yellow and green who offers sex in return for tulips.
- Poutník, který dá Geraltovi 100 orénů za jeden ze starých, nedoplacených úkolů.
The following journal entry is gained by wooing one of the peasant girls with a bouquet of tulips. It and the associated sex card relate to this one experience only. There are, however other sexual encounters to be had in the Outskirts.
- "Ačkoli jsou vesničané ponuří a nepříjemní, i Podhradí má své krásy..."
Random Encounters Editovat
- Old women (not old peasant women, nor beggars): tell Geralt about local herbs (balissa, Květ dvouzubce, čemeřice, Ovoce berberky, vlaštovičník, houby, verbena, bílá myrta, vlčí aloe), and monster tales including Ghúls, and Echinopsae in exchange for food. When they've imparted all there is to know, they'll say that they have no more tales. Don't be confused by their "i'm done for this session" quip, which is that there isn't much more to say.
- Beggar (which looks just like an Old woman): gives Geralt the Pečetní prsten Věčného ohně (even if you already have one) in exchange for a Bílý racek.
- Old townswoman: Beauclair wine in exchange for Pork (you can also buy one from her for 50 orénů).
- Male beggar: talks about Topivec, seemingly more specifically Nadir, but does not name him.
- Male beggar: asks for booze.
- Old townswomen: in exchange for food, tell four tales featuring: the Řád planoucí růže (which does not result in a new journal entry;) the drowned dead (which results in journal entries for Utopenci and their lootable ingredients, not Topivec;) the minions of the Bestie, (Barghestové) (which results in a journal entry for Ektoplasma, nothing more;) Vlkodlaky (which results in a journal entry for Srst vlkodlaka, nothing more;) and fleders (which result in journal entry for Lymfa zrůdnosti, nothing more).